Welcome to the Science page at Guston!
At Guston, we strive to give our children a broad, balanced and aspirational curriculum. Here is our aim for Science:
- For children to enjoy Science, be curious and ask questions.
- For learning to be inspiring and practical.
- For children to experience a broad, rich and deep curriculum that raises aspirations through experiences and opportunities.
- For children to make good progress by building and applying their knowledge, understanding and skills as they continue their journey through the school.
- For children to become confident, independent and determined learners of Science.
- Science to be widely recognised and taught regularly throughout the school with cross-curricular links when appropriate.
- For children to be aspirational, know their potential and gain an understanding of their future opportunities within STEAM.
We love Science and the many opportunities it can bring. It is lovely to see our learners engaged in their learning and we want them to continue to be enthusiastic and enjoy all aspects of Science!
~Mrs Hixon and Miss Lawrence~