Design and Technology
Welcome to the Design & Technology page at Guston!
At Guston, we strive to give our children a broad, balanced and aspirational curriculum. Here is our vision for Design & Technology:
- For children to enjoy D&T, be curious and ask questions, be resilient and show their individuality in their learning.
- For children to experience a broad, rich and deep curriculum that raises aspirations through experiences and opportunities.
- For children to make good progress by building and applying their knowledge, understanding and skills as they continue their journey through the school.
- For children to become confident, independent and determined engineers.
- For children to be able to plan, design and evaluate.
- For D&T to be widely recognised and taught regularly throughout the school with cross-curricular links when appropriate.
Keep an eye out for upcoming galleries and projects!
~Mrs Hixon and Miss Lawrence~